Thursday 3 July 2008

My last day in Kuching

How I spent my last day in Kuching?

Haha. Of course with my friends. To be accurate, friends who are younger than me and still schooling in SMKBL. X) There's no other way I would want to spend this day. ^^

Fyi, I went to Jubilee Grounds since today's Sports Day for SMKBL to meet up with friends. Sports Day was completely different for me this day. Firstly, I'm an outsider, no longer a student. Secondly, I was breaking the rule which I had reinforced strongly when I was a prefect in school. I entered Jubilee Grounds without proper attire (as in sports wear with school's logo) and entered as an outsider. Haha The strange irony.

In fact, I was there when houses and clubs/societies were marching. (Yea, why on earth do they march in the afternoon rather than in the morning???) And goodness me! The music which accompanied the marching was...REDUNDANT. Totally not a marching spirit kind of song. It sounded like an OST from a musical or something. Like I told Sophia and Jacqueline: It's as though ballad dancers are dancing to hip-hop music. XD Reening was so fascinated at the thought that he actually went off to watch the marching. LOL!

Anyway, guys, thanks for your company. I appreciate it tons!

No comments: