Monday 21 July 2008

Maths nightmare begins

Today, I've officially met my Economics teacher, Miss Chow Mei Min and my Mathematical Studies teacher, Miss NurulSheila.

Okay, first off, I have better be careful of what I'm typing right now because Miss Sheila knows about my blog. Gah...! But since when I hide my truthful thoughts about things happening around me? XD So, Miss Sheila, if you're reading this, please please please don't kill me for writing stuff you may not be too pleased about especially when it regards complains, gossips and redundant craps.

Miss Chow is obviously a very dedicated teacher. She's not super strict or anything but from her first lesson, I can see that she takes her job seriously and really wants us to excel. And so far for the first impression, I'd say I'll enjoy having her as my Economics teacher. She sends us lecture notes and exercises through the our College's web even before we met. Wow...

Miss Sheila is... thinks carefully to avoid offending teacher XD honestly a nice teacher too. She's got a sweet voice and she's generous with her smiles. I'm not bluffing. First impression is normally right.

See, what did I tell you? Big smile! X)

We didn't go into the first chapter of MS yet. We did some revision. And I'm so dead meat. Totally forgotten all the math I learnt for SPM. You have no friggin' idea how much I was panicking in class, especially after knowing that MS is associated with previous add math stuff. Gosh, reminder. This girl here did NOT study add math for SPM. But I did try my best to recall the knowledge Teacher Lucy Chan imparted to me in secondary school...

Maths is back to plague my life.



Yes, I brought an SPM Math reference book with me to W.M'sia. And yes, I revised Math just now because I really hate the feeling so lost during Math class thanks to the spirit of kiasuism. But what I really appreciate the most is that my friends are of great help to me. Thanks Yuki and Joo Ann! You two are awesome classmates and friends!!! (This is where I wanna post their pics but they disallow me to take their photos. No fear! I shall put up a post specially dedicated to the friends I made in Taylor's!) Miss Sheila also made sure I was keeping up. Thanks, teacher! Hope I won't annoy you with questions next time~~

Numbers are like my natural dislikes. But God said love your enemies. (I think my negative feeling for Math is credible for enemy relationship...) Yeah, I shall love that enemy of mine. I have no choice actually... if I want to score TER99.95 for SAM.

So, work with me, o' great numbers. I will do my very best to love you with reluctant, choking greatest of efforts.


No comments: