Saturday 19 July 2008

My new DARLING!!!!




Finally, after much trouble and delay, I received my new laptop today!!!! It's the same as Daniel's but my Dell Inspiron 1420 is of midnight blue! Darling~~~~~~!!!!! I'm like so in love with it. Hey, it's my first laptop ma. Of course super sayang it lor~~~~~

Besides, you have no idea what I went through just to get it. I was supposed to receive this baby like last Monday. But the blasted delivery time was from 9a.m. to 2p.m. My orientation on Monday ended only at 3p.m. (yes, I will fill you in later about my orientation week. Let me crap about my new darling first! XD) I had no choice but to postpone the delivery till the weekend. However, I needed to change the address of delivery because during the weekend, I would be at my cousin's house. I called up Dell to change address but I needed the invoice no. to correct the address.

UNFORTUNATELY, I have no idea where I left the bloody thing. So I could not change the address. Annoyingly, I had to ask my cousin's friend, Han Khee, to drive me down to Casa Subang to grab it. (My cousin wasn't available.) The supposed delivery time was 10 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. I thought Dell was really punctual. But I waited till 11.30a.m. NO SIGN OF DELL WHATSOEVER. I though I'd been scammed because the stupid customer service number was always busy too.

Luckily, I managed to get hold of the operator and demanded to know where my laptop is. She said she needed my invoice number. I wanted to murder people. I said they weren't on time and I couldn't wait for them any longer. So, I said they had better send my laptop to my new address. I gave them my new address too.

But after I reached my cousin's place, at 12 noon, they called me up and said they were at Casa Subang. WTH. I told them, "Do you expect me to drive all the way there again?" They said they could send me my laptop to the new address if I call up Dell so that Dell could give orders. Gah... Exasperated, I tell you.

In the end, my other new friend, Larry Tan, drove me down to Casa to get it. Mana tau the courier people left already! Frustrated, I call the people up again and told them to just leave it at the HQ or sth. So, we drove all the way to Skynet HQ to grab my laptop. My darling was crying for me already!!! Poor thing. Miss me so much. I also miss it so much~~~. Now, it is so happy that it is with me. XD XD

*hugs~~~~!!!!*

I love my darling! Hehe

2 comments:

Nick said...

err... logically, ur darling couldnt have missed you. It never met you...

Yamashita Reina said...

= =

Nooooo... it missed me because it knew we were meant to be. hehe