Monday 21 July 2008

Figures of Authority for SAM in Taylor's

The Academic Director, Mr. Kok Cheng a.k.a. THE KING - I do not have a picture of him. Sorry. I'll post it when I have it. xP I don't really have an impression of him since I only saw him when he made a speech during orientation. He's an okay guy... for now.

The Programme Director, Mrs. Hoe Li Lin a.k.a. THE QUEEN -

O...k, sorry about the poor quality picture.
I was sneaking a photo of her in case she accuses me of using cell phone in the MPH

I honestly respect her more than Mr. Thou. I think it's because she was with us throughout the orientation. She's really friendly but from what I've heard, if she's pissed, you're dead meat. No kidding. She has that aura.

Next, the Assistant Programme Director, Mrs. Quek Cheng See a.k.a. The Prime Minister -


I don't know why but she has this tendency to hold the mic horizontally to the right side of her lips. She's like Mrs. Hoe. I can't really comment about them yet since I don't know them all that well yet. I'll truly review them maybe next month or so after I know them better.

There's another Assistant Programme Director but since I don't know who she is besides her name being Miss Premavathy Rajan, I won't blog about her. I don't think I've ever seen her during orientation week too.

Hmm... let's see whose picture I have as well... ah, yes, Miss Julianne.
I see her everyday during orientation and according to my class schedule, she is my English for Academic Purposes teacher. My impression of her now is quite good. She reminds me of a Minister of Youth and Sports. Lolz

Oh yyyeaaahhhh~~~!!!!! BY THE WAY!!!! We have this lecturer who is YOUNG and HOT. He is Mr. Adrian. Heard he is a Canadian-Chinese. I think like Wangzi from Lollipop, Mr. Adrian has his own army of ten thousands of fangirls. LOL (exaggeration included) The idea being that he is super popular among the girls. I've no idea if he's single or married. I'm not especially attracted to him or anything (though he is tall XD) so I did not bother to inspect.

Here's a pic of him:

He looked really good in black on the last day of orientation. X) Too bad I did not take a picture of him on that day.

The bad news is... I'm not having him in my class! Boohoo! He teaches Psychology for SAM. Accounting students have Psychology but not Law students. I've been told that he makes a great Psychology teacher. Yeah, I believe that. When he enters class, all the girls are already captivated by him, psyched, thus, psycholo-gised. =.= XD

No comments: