Saturday 5 July 2008

I am now in Subang Jaya

Yes, I have registered at Taylor's College University. Yes, I have checked into my apartment (and omg...the facilities...I'll blog about it another day. Too tired now.)

My parents have left me. Feels strange without family and friends around. But I'm staying. with my cousin Nicholas tonight. There's no one at my apartment besides me. So I decide to stay over at his place. (He rents his own place near the college with another three friends.) Now, he has an empty room at his house. So, I'm staying in there for the night.

Anyway, my main purpose of this post is not to talk about my new apartment. The big objective is to wish my best friend a happy birthday. So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SOPHIA!!!

GOD BLESS YOU~!

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I feel so exposed!!! As if the whole world doesn't already know I'm getting old..-er... Haha, thanks though :)
May KL treat you well