Friday 1 August 2008

Streetfest in Taylor's

Ok... let's do a bit of catching up of what's been on in my life in Taylor's.

On the 25th July, the Student Council held a sort of party for the newbies (the other July intakes students and I). We were encouraged to go.


I joined the festival because I was forced by friends I thought it'd be nice to just check out what they're preparing for us.

The whole thing, however, fell way way way below my expectation. The turn-up was horrible. The activities they prepared were... sorry to say, lame. I mean... games meant tossing coin into papercups and throwing some balls to knock down stuff?

The only part I enjoyed was when a group of students (apparently the College's Dance Club members) performed a dance. It was pretty cool but otherwise, the rest of the programme was boring. The food prepared was fried bi hun, vege and curry chicken.

I think I wasted my time going there. But at least I got to hang out with my friends.

No comments: