Friday 1 August 2008

J9


I'm pretty sure you'll be wondering about what on earth J9 is. Well, ladies and gentlemen, I give you... my class in Taylor's!

The lady in the utmost center is Miss Julianne who is our class mentor!!! She is the coolest class mentor EVER! Thank goodness for her, I'm keeping the 'sleep in English class' phenomenon far far away.

I love my class a lot, though it's like just two weeks or so that we're together. Different characters and personalities. I was really happy that I'm in the same class with Joo Ann, my new found close friend. I met Joo Ann since Registration Day and she was the first person I spoke to when I first arrived in Taylor's.

The one on the left is Joo Ann. In the middle, it's Iris and on the right,
it's Diyana. (Yes, Larry, it's the same Diyana you told me about! XD)

But Joo Ann gets annoyed when I don't pronounce her name correctly (though I could almost swear I always pronounce correctly!!). She claims that I keep pronouncing her name as Joanne. It wouldn't have been so much trouble if our gang of friends did not coincidentally include a Sabahan girl called Jo Anne! XD So everytime I call Joo Ann, both would answer despite my very clear pronunciation.

(Interruption: Anyway, Joo Ann, I'm so sorry I did not make it for the pizza party last night! Please forgive me liao la. I cannot stand you ignoring me... T_T)

This is Jo Anne, the very fashionable girl in J9!

She loves the camera because she knows the camera loves her too. LOL!!! Sorry, guys, she's taken already! XD Anything about makeup and clothes, ask her. You will get your answer!

Iris and Diyana (picture shown above) are like a pair of very good buddies. They normally go everywhere together. They didn't know each other until just recently too. It was their fathers who knew each other earlier and introduce their daughters to one another. Interesting, eh? They're both very sweet people. And gosh, did I mention? I love Iris' curls! So pretty!

Then, we have the mangaka of our class, Maggie! Yes, she draws the japanese anime style and she prefers the bishounen style! ^^ She is also the treasurer of the Anime Society in the College yo!


Oh, oh, lemme introduce to you my current roommates.

The one in orange is Sher Rin. Fyi, she kicks butt in debate! Champion status. Woot! Way past cool. You know how much I salute great debaters! XD Next to her sitting down is Lih Fern. She's another pretty girl in J9. She's like Jo Anne. Fashionable! But unlike normal pretty girls, she has a warm-hearted attitude. She's easy to talk to and funny too! Then next to Lih Fern and not looking at the camera is Clarine. Clarine plays the clarinet because her name is Clarine. (I hope you caught that.) She's a tendency for cold humour but I love hanging out with her anyway. Hehe

I can't introduce all 21 of my classmates but last but not least, the girl who actually made me questioned my straightness for two seconds.

That's Jay/Jie Hui. I seriously blundered and mistook her for a bishounen (pretty boy) for two seconds when she first entered the class. I actually thought, 'Cute guy' before I went 'Holy cow!'

Jie Hui kinda reminded me of a Korean teen actor, Kim Hye Sung

It's just her style, dressing very sporty-ish and slightly guy-like. But she does look good in her own ways. AND PEOPLE, I AM STRAIGHT! Jie Hui mentioned before though, that since a few months ago, after cutting her long hair (yes! Long hair indeed!) short, she has attracted more girls than guys. I do not want to be part of that statistic. Thank you very much.

For some weird reason, I'm being teased about her just because I stupidly out of nowhere said to Joo Ann, "If only Jie Hui's a guy." Aish... that was just a random statement for crying out loud!

But despite Joo Ann's constant poking fun at me, I actually find it amusing because it's the first time I'm actually accused of being not straight. It must be the karma reversing on me for teasing Larry and Daniel in the past. LOL

Nonetheless, to prove my straightness, I shall proclaim my love for him.


Yes, I'm still in love with Kim Jae Joong. LOL!!!

1 comment:

CTK said...

Cool name for a class :D

Mine has 83 people. LOL! Remembering each one will be hard, not to mention photographing them all!

And I think Aziemah looks more like a guy than ur friend. XD But yeah, she does look like a guy.

Finally...Jaejoong. Hahaha. XD