Thursday 26 June 2008

Personal items checklist

I'm so bored right now. Omg. Might as well start practising the art of blogging now. =.=

So, before going off to college, we all need a checklist to make sure we bring all the things we need. Besides some official documents and the obviously needed toiletries, these are what I plan to bring too!

1. BIBLE (Do NOT ever forget GOD!)

2. Hand-phone and charger (can't leave without my precious phone. XD)

3. MP4 (What is the world without music, no?)

4. Personal writing works (gotta write whenever I can!)

5. Beloved pillow!!!! (No, seriously, I can't sleep without this pillow of mine.)

6. Sasuke plush doll (Extensive thanks to Ken for it!) and two teddies!!!

Sasuke~~




7. Some novels to read when I feel like it

8. DVDs (anime...xP)

So far, the list is as mentioned. I personally thought the items are all VITAL to me! But except for the top two, my dad classified the rest as unnecessary. T_T How could he...? *sobs*

No comments: