Monday 23 November 2009

Some things to say..?

I think my head is quite a screwed up place...? 'Coz I can be trapped in a dilemma and not be able to work it out. I tell myself one thing, but another voice in me seems to disagree... I think everyone experienced it before.

Making a decision can be awfully difficult and sometimes, we end up choosing not to make one; we just wait for the moment and chance to slip away. And only when it has passed us, you stop to wonder if it was right doing just nothing.

People tend to say, "Sometimes it's best to leave some things unsaid." But I guess if some things were to be left unsaid, how do you what should or should not be said? Then, in the end, would everything be left unsaid instead? If things were all left unsaid, we will never know the future that we have missed.

For the better or worse, at least it would have been our own choice, and there would not be any "what if's" and "why didn't I's". At least, there won't be any regrets.

2 comments:

Sophia said...

some things are better left unsaid. but not because we're afraid of saying the things we want to, but because if we did say certain things, we break the beauty in it. i'm not sure if i make much sense:S hehe. but if you need to say whatever you think needs to be said, by all means, do it.

Yamashita Reina said...

I do get what you say. =) And i guess you are right. Sometimes, perhaps things really should be left unsaid...