Thursday 16 July 2009

Thought of the day

You must be thinking, "This fella is blogging more frequently nowadays." Well, yeah, I think it's my only way of relieving some emotions and thoughts to prevent them from suffocating me. Here's my thought of the day...

An event happened today which dumbfounded yet amused me, in a way, how wishes come true but the wisher is unable to handle the wish as one thought one could. I guess sometimes we really don't know what we are wishing for. It's like wishing for a BMW 7 Series and then when it appears before you, you suddenly realise that you have no driving license and therefore, unable to drive the hottie. (Don't insult my analogy. I just have the sudden urge to mention the car in this post. LOL)



2 comments:

The Skatemusicianer said...

wow..is there a deeper meaning to this post? someone u been wishin for suddenly made a move or smth?

Yamashita Reina said...

Lol I have my reasons not to describe the event. But it's not what you suggested. xD