Tuesday 14 July 2009

Life so far.

Things haven't been absolutely great so far.

Let's see, last week, I was emo-ing over the fact that my class chose boring 'peace and war' articles over short stories. I just couldn't understand why they love such articles. Why not short stories? I certainly feel it would be much more interesting. The analysing of language, characters, plot... it's so much more fun! I really miss those days of attending Brother Albinus' Literature in English class. =(

Then, there was the coming of the next batch of scholars. I wouldn't have minded their existence if the College actually INCREASED the number of shuttle buses which are responsible to take us to and fro college. We didn't have to squeeze or 'battle it out' for seats on the bus since a long time ago. I can't believe the nightmare is back... Not to mention the influx of people in college. Taylor's ain't big in space, alright? It's terribly crowded. Like thousands of chickens together in a small pen. The laundry shop which monopolises the business in Casa must be so happy. Money are dropping from the skies for them. And their service is horrible. I heard they don't even use proper detergent to wash your clothes!

Thank goodness there were two great events which cheered me up! The animangaki event at Sunway University College (which I talked about it previously already, though briefly) and the Daicon in MMU, Cyberjaya. My very first experience of attending anime convention! (Pics available in my FB acc) Cosplays, anime merchandise, Japanese Karaoke... Nice! ^o^ Obviously, I got myself a few tokens from those events! =D

I also stumbled across a new online RPG game. The Secrets of the Solstice. Looks like RO, sounds like RO, but it's not RO. It is BETTER than RO. I have a Solstice account just to try out the game. I find the system well organised, noob friendly and creative. There are more which I have yet to explore. Perhaps when I am more familiar with the game, I will give a full review of it. Nonetheless, I would say it's a recommendable online game!

Bad news currently is that my com seems to be rebelling against me. It's been seeing blue screens of death, lagging, hanging and jam. Please don't let it be virus or spywares.... curse 'em existence! >.<

No comments: