Saturday 11 October 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy~~!!!! <3

Today is a very happy day. Because it is my daddy's birthday~~!!!! Yay~~!!!

To my dad who loves me, you just turned 46 today. Thank you for being a dad to a brat like me for 18 years (plus the 9 months when I was in mummy's womb). I can be demanding, obnoxious, unreasonable, hard-headed, immature, LOUD, NOISY at home etc. (you know everything anyway). So thanks for being patient with me.

While I may not be 'physically' close to you, know that I 'inwardly' am. You are my daddy after all~!

Sorry I'm not in Kuching to celebrate your birthday with you (and also for half-forgetting your birthday XP). 

May God bless your many days ahead. 

Love,
Me!
Your (self-proclaimed) favourite daughter. =P

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So touching, almost cry... So proud to have such a brat daughter... You also make my nose an inch higher... See you tomorrow... :-)
-Your(self-proclaimed)'always be thr for you' Dad

Unknown said...

The real thing
You make me proud and stand tall!
-beloved Dad

Reening said...

why your dad so young?

Reening said...

Ok, stupid question. Anyways, Happy Birthday Uncle!

Yamashita Reina said...

Yeah, Reening, my dad very young. lolz!